Critical and Strategic Metals in Greenland
Hudson Resources is a Canadian based mining and exploration company focused on the operation and development of strategic and critical green mineral projects in Greenland. Hudson owns 33% of the operating White Mountain (Qaqortorsuaq) anorthosite (calcium feldspar) mine in Greenland and 100% of the Sarfartoq carbonatite exploration project which hosts an advanced rare earth element project rich in neodymium, and a high grade niobium project.
- Reduced CO2 by up to 15% for every tonne used by E-Glass producers.
- Will make paints and coatings last longer.
- Ability to produce alumina without toxic red mud tailings.
- Ability to produce CO2 free white cement.
- Key component in reducing weight of steel in cars, buildings
- Powerful superconducting metal
- More efficient lithium ion batteries
Rare Earth Elements
- Neodymium is the main component in permanent magnets which are critical in green technologies
Greenland is a self-governing administrative division of Denmark and has control of its mineral rights
No landclaim issues. We deal directly with the Greenlandic people
Competitive fiscal regime
Local communities are supportive of mining and have a skilled workforce available
The Greenland School of Minerals & Petroleum (Råstofskolen) is located near the project
Excellent logistics and infrastructure with an international airport 80km from the project and year round tidewater access via a deep water port